Your Gear Experts
About This Episide
We talk with Chris about:
- The mission of GME Supply and Columbia Safety and Supply;
- What a Gear Expert is and what role they play within both companies;
- How employees obtain the coveted title of a Gear Expert; and
- How we prove every day that our customers are vital to our business and our future.
We also debut the weekly insight. The weekly insight segment covers a different subject each episode.
This week we discuss Cold Stress. Topics include:
- What cold stress is; and
- How to know if you might be at risk of cold stress.
You can find our full blog post about cold stress by clicking here.
We also make a few announcements that we are pretty excited about!
- We are the Infinity Sponsor for NATE Unite 2019. If you find yourself going to NATE this year – be sure to stop by our booth and say hello!
- We’re expanding. We’ve got a new location in Dallas, Texas. If you’re in the Dallas area, come check out our new building and say hello!
We’d also like to take this time to remind everyone that while this show is meant to be fun, entertaining, and informative it is not intended to replace proper, in-depth training. Manufacturer’s instructions must also be followed and reviewed before any fall protection equipment is used. And proper training should be received before operating any equipment or before climbing.