Your One-Stop Partner
This episode’s theme is partnership. Our mission is to keep workers safe and productive on the job. Part of achieving that mission is making sure that we do everything in our power to ensure that our customers succeed. From inventory and kitting to training and equipment planning and compatibility, we are dedicated to being your one-stop shop and true partners in success.
Hosts & Guests
John Medina Alex Giddings feat: Tyler Nelson
About This Episode
In episode 18 of Gear Up with Gear Experts, we welcome Gear Expert® Tyler Nelson back as our guest in the studio. Tyler first joined us on episode 7 and is the National Sales Director for GME Supply.
We talk with Tyler about:
- Kits and how they can increase productivity and streamline the ordering process;
- Our training partner relationships and how it uniquely positions us to help beyone equipment; and
- Equipment compatibility.
In our weekly insight we discuss vibrations – and not the good kind.
- The effects vibrations can have on the body;
- The different components of HAVS (If you don’t know what HAVS is, then you definately want to hit the play button at the top of the page); and
- The standards used for anti-vibration gloves.
We’ve got a blog post all about HAVS. You can find that by clicking here.
We’d also like to take this time to remind everyone that while this show is meant to be fun, entertaining, and informative it is not intended to replace proper, in-depth training. Manufacturer’s instructions must also be followed and reviewed before any fall protection equipment is used. And proper training should be received before operating any equipment or before climbing.
Why do YOU Climb?
We’d like to hear from you about why YOU climb. Email us a voice message at email@example.com about why you climb and what climbing means to you for a chance to be featured on the show – and win some swag of course.