Custom Logo Gear
This episode’s theme is custom logo gear. Your logo is an important part of your brand. It promotes your company and is essentially the “mascot” of your team.
About This Episode
In episode 21 of Gear Up with Gear Experts, we welcome Gear Expert Austin Painter as our guest in the studio. Austin first joined us back on episode 8 and is the Regional Sales Manager for the Great Lakes Region of the US.
We talk with Austin about:
- The different types of gear we can customize (spoiler: we can customize anything);
- What the process looks like if you need gear customized that isn’t available on our website, or if you need additional customization beyond what we offer online; and
- Our partnership (Spoiler: it’s pretty much our amazing marketing department for hire) with Columbia Creative Services to help with any design work you might need.
Our weekly insight stays in the theme of custom items.
This week we discuss banners and signs. Topics include:
- OSHA jobsite sign compliance;
- The materials used in our banners (Spoiler: they are tuff – so they handle the job); and
- The customization options available.
You can find our full blog post about safety & jobsite banners by clicking here.
We’d also like to take this time to remind everyone that while this show is meant to be fun, entertaining, and informative it is not intended to replace proper, in-depth training. Manufacturer’s instructions must also be followed and reviewed before any fall protection equipment is used. And proper training should be received before operating any equipment or before climbing.
Why do YOU Climb?
We’d like to hear from you about why YOU climb. Email us a voice message at firstname.lastname@example.org about why you climb and what climbing means to you for a chance to be featured on the show – and win some swag of course.