Benefits of a Regional Sales Manager
Hosts & Guests
John Medina Alex Giddings feat: Bryan Dominique
About This Episide
We talk with Bryan about:
- What being a Gear Expert means in relation to an RSM;
- What benefits an RSM can offer a customer when looking for equipment;
- What resources RSMs have to allow them to provide timely service and expertise; and
- What benefits RMSs add to customized kit options.
This week we discuss some of our Gear Expert’s favorite products. Products include:
- Guardian Seraph Construction Harness;
- Skylotec SkySafe Pro Flex Shock Absorbing Lanyard;
- GME Supply Premium Rope Bag; and
- WestFall Pro Work Rescue Descender.
We’d also like to take this time to remind everyone that while this show is meant to be fun, entertaining, and informative it is not intended to replace proper, in-depth training. Manufacturer’s instructions must also be followed and reviewed before any fall protection equipment is used. And proper training should be received before operating any equipment or before climbing.
Episode 012 TrainingThis episode's theme is training. The equipment you have is essentially useless if you haven’t been trained in proper operating procedures. Knowing what to do, how to do, and how to stay safe are an important part of industrial work.Hosts &...
Episode 011 HarnessesThis episode's theme is Harnesses. A harness is the apex of a fall protection setup. It is where all of your other equipment converges and is something that you have on for a large portion of the day. That means picking the right harness is...
Episode 010 RF SafetyThis episode's theme is RF Safety. Radio Frequency or RF isn’t always something that people consider dangerous, but prolonged exposure can wreak havoc on the body.Hosts & Guests John Medina Alex Giddings feat: Max BirchResources Choose Your...