Benefits of a Regional Sales Manager
Hosts & Guests
John Medina Alex Giddings feat: Bryan Dominique
About This Episide
We talk with Bryan about:
- What being a Gear Expert means in relation to an RSM;
- What benefits an RSM can offer a customer when looking for equipment;
- What resources RSMs have to allow them to provide timely service and expertise; and
- What benefits RMSs add to customized kit options.
This week we discuss some of our Gear Expert’s favorite products. Products include:
- Guardian Seraph Construction Harness;
- Skylotec SkySafe Pro Flex Shock Absorbing Lanyard;
- GME Supply Premium Rope Bag; and
- WestFall Pro Work Rescue Descender.
We’d also like to take this time to remind everyone that while this show is meant to be fun, entertaining, and informative it is not intended to replace proper, in-depth training. Manufacturer’s instructions must also be followed and reviewed before any fall protection equipment is used. And proper training should be received before operating any equipment or before climbing.
Episode 031: Columbia Creative Services
Episode 31 Columbia Creative ServicesThis episode's theme is Columbia Creative Services. Columbia Creative Services is a mid-Missouri based creative marketing agency that specifically services safety and industrial companies. It’s run and managed by the Marketing...
Episode 030: Respirator 101
Episode 30 Respirator 101 This episode's theme is Respirators. Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve seen a lot of different messaging regarding respirators, specifically N95 respirators. And, unfortunately, not all of that information has been correct or...
Episode 029: NWSA
Episode 29 NWSAThis episode's theme is NWSA. Effective June 1st of this year (2020 in case you are listening to this at some point in the future) 25% of all climbers working on SBA communications sites must be NWSA certified with a minimum of 1 certified technician...