Benefits of a Regional Sales Manager
Hosts & Guests
John Medina Alex Giddings feat: Bryan Dominique
About This Episide
We talk with Bryan about:
- What being a Gear Expert means in relation to an RSM;
- What benefits an RSM can offer a customer when looking for equipment;
- What resources RSMs have to allow them to provide timely service and expertise; and
- What benefits RMSs add to customized kit options.
This week we discuss some of our Gear Expert’s favorite products. Products include:
- Guardian Seraph Construction Harness;
- Skylotec SkySafe Pro Flex Shock Absorbing Lanyard;
- GME Supply Premium Rope Bag; and
- WestFall Pro Work Rescue Descender.
We’d also like to take this time to remind everyone that while this show is meant to be fun, entertaining, and informative it is not intended to replace proper, in-depth training. Manufacturer’s instructions must also be followed and reviewed before any fall protection equipment is used. And proper training should be received before operating any equipment or before climbing.
Episode 008 Lifting & Rigging This episode's theme lifting and rigging. It’s an important part of at-height work and if not done properly can cause a whole range of different issues.Hosts & Guests John Medina Alex Giddings feat: Austin Painter Resources Choose...
Episode 007 RescueThis episode's theme is rescue. While we’d all like to believe that rescue situations will never happen for us, unfortunately, mistakes or freak accidents can happen. Being properly prepared for a rescue situation is an important part of job site...
Episode 005 Solar Solar has taken the world by storm. It’s an industry that has seen explosive growth. In fact, according to the Solar Energy Industries Association solar has seen an average annual growth rate of 54%. More than 250,000 Americans work in the solar...