Benefits of a Regional Sales Manager
Hosts & Guests
John Medina Alex Giddings feat: Bryan Dominique
About This Episide
We talk with Bryan about:
- What being a Gear Expert means in relation to an RSM;
- What benefits an RSM can offer a customer when looking for equipment;
- What resources RSMs have to allow them to provide timely service and expertise; and
- What benefits RMSs add to customized kit options.
This week we discuss some of our Gear Expert’s favorite products. Products include:
- Guardian Seraph Construction Harness;
- Skylotec SkySafe Pro Flex Shock Absorbing Lanyard;
- GME Supply Premium Rope Bag; and
- WestFall Pro Work Rescue Descender.
We’d also like to take this time to remind everyone that while this show is meant to be fun, entertaining, and informative it is not intended to replace proper, in-depth training. Manufacturer’s instructions must also be followed and reviewed before any fall protection equipment is used. And proper training should be received before operating any equipment or before climbing.
Episode 017 Wireless Industry FinancingThis episode's theme is wireless industry financing. A recent survey from Wireless Estimator was completed by 263 wireless infrastructure contractors and it revealed that new contractors entering the wireless business (meaning...
Episode 016 Cable Climb SystemsThis episode's theme is cable climb systems. Whether you work in the tower, wind, solar, billboard, or a handful of other industries, chances are you will spend a decent amount of time climbing. A cable climb system – sometimes referred...
Episode 015 Industry Manpower Shortage This episode's theme is industry manpower shortage. With several massive telecom projects gearing up for national distribution keeping crews busy, new jobs are popping up every day. Solar and Wind are also seeing explosive...