Benefits of a Regional Sales Manager
Hosts & Guests
John Medina Alex Giddings feat: Bryan Dominique
About This Episide
We talk with Bryan about:
- What being a Gear Expert means in relation to an RSM;
- What benefits an RSM can offer a customer when looking for equipment;
- What resources RSMs have to allow them to provide timely service and expertise; and
- What benefits RMSs add to customized kit options.
This week we discuss some of our Gear Expert’s favorite products. Products include:
- Guardian Seraph Construction Harness;
- Skylotec SkySafe Pro Flex Shock Absorbing Lanyard;
- GME Supply Premium Rope Bag; and
- WestFall Pro Work Rescue Descender.
We’d also like to take this time to remind everyone that while this show is meant to be fun, entertaining, and informative it is not intended to replace proper, in-depth training. Manufacturer’s instructions must also be followed and reviewed before any fall protection equipment is used. And proper training should be received before operating any equipment or before climbing.
Episode 23 Solutions ExpertsThis episode's theme is our ability as Gear Experts to help you find the perfect solution to get the job done. Whether you know exactly what you need, but are not sure how to get it, or you simply know what you need to accomplish, but...
Episode 02 The Hidden Dangers of FallingThis episode's theme is the hidden dangers of falling. Of course, the most dangerous part of falling is hitting the ground. That’s where fall protection equipment comes in. But, even with fall protection equipment, there are...
Episode 01 Custom Logo GearThis episode's theme is custom logo gear. Your logo is an important part of your brand. It promotes your company and is essentially the “mascot” of your team.Hosts & Guests John Medina Alex Giddings feat: Austin PainterResources Choose...